Wednesday 13 March 2013

Move along please!

Nothing to see here!


Sobbing!!!

Nothing.. bad week art wise.. OK. I still have till Monday to qualify for the Piece A Week.... but so far.. Nil, Nada, Zilch!

Oh Well..... Back to packing everything away.. decorating and sulking cos my back is refusing to let me do anything I want and I can't stand up straight without producing a temper tantrum a stroppy toddler would be proud of!! (Hey.. I did produce something..... maybe I should have taken a picture of that to post! LOL)

Got a zillion arty ideas... but they will all have to wait!

Toodles! xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the newly decorated room, just a shame crafting doesn't fit in with decorating easily. HH xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!