Thursday 1 March 2012

Very Very Exciting Start to March!

Good Morning fellow Bloggers!

I have a Happy Days Good News Story for you today!

As some of you will know, I am a FaceBook Addict! :-)  I love it, I love the groups on there, the chat, the silliness (and yes the games... rotten Farm!!) and the fact it is about the only way I ever know what my son is up to!!!

I was thrilled a few weeks ago, when I was invited by a friend to join a new page set up by a very very talented Digi Artist, Inked Paws...  Wow thought I, and Yipppeeee... more digis to play with, so I joined and got chatting.. smashing bunch in there, and so much fun (and green eyed monster making talent!!) and I totally fell in love with the digis... so fabulous, so different, so  ooooo I neeeeeeeeeeed them!

(and yes.. for those who follow me.. Inked Paws is the blog I gave an award to yesterday for the sheer inspiration and talent they have and will be sharing)

Well.. there was a little competition running and I decided to join in.... we all had to use the same Inked Paws digi image, and enter our take on it....  I am still very new and learning when it comes to Pro Markers, so I decided to fall back on my trusty favourites.. pencils!  I printed off the image, traced onto parchment and this was my entry.


I traced the banners out again and layered them over the card, cut out the diamonds and mounted on glitter card to make the diamonds sparkle.

The standard of entries was incredible... so you can only imagine my shock, delight and OMGness when I won!  I was thrilled.. tickled pink, bouncing off the ceiling the whole lot!   Yayyyyyyy!

Then.... it gets better!  I had a message asking me if I would like to be the Guest DT for the LAUNCH of the NEW BLOG!!!!!

Err.. let me think about that one....  Hmmmm, Errr.... Weeelllll...

OH YES!!!!!


So, I started to play again......  The theme to the FIRST EVER  (ooo I am so excited) Challenge is All Creatures Great and Small...... so I grabbed an Inked Paws image, the fabulous Monkey Magic and got to work!

Now.. as I said before, I am still learning pro markers, and I have never coloured an animal before... oooh, my heart was in my mouth.... But.. I got there... and I am actually very pleased with it....  so pleased in fact, I can see myself spending a fair few more pennies in the Inked Paws shop on the scrummy images!  So here it is...   My Guest DT card for the Fabulous Inked Paws FIRST Challenge Blog!


Taaa Daaaa!!!   Right my Luvverly Bloggers... get yourself over there....  Join in.. spread the word.. This blog is going to be sooooooooooo huge, and then we can say.. We Was There From The Start!


I wish Miss Paws, Head Kitty, all the Kitties and of course Mr Mouse ALL THE VERY BEST!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


Happy Blogging all, and Happy Digi Crafting!
xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Fab Card Debs, your colouring is wonderful (i have green eyed monster as I can't colour animals!!) and thanks so much for joining us! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Debs and Congrats.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you as Guest Designer Deb, fabulous cards hun, just love them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, very original. I didn't think you would be scared of a little pro-marker though?? Although the results you got with pencil is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!