Sunday 12 June 2011

Helpful pets....

Had a peaceful week last week... my daughter was on a school trip so I was "Home Alone"  Decided to try and get some parchemnt bits done for my tutor to look at.... as we all know, the best laid plans and all that....  I had some help....

Yes.... that is an A2 mat he is on.. he is huge!!!!

Having persuaded him to get off..... by feeding him.........  a little while later....

Baby Girl decides to join in.... you will notice she is on an A4 box, and not filling half of it... she really is tiny..... but eats more!!

He, however... is terrified of her... she has a heart murmur, so couldn't be spayed... when she comes into season.. he runs and hides!!!!!

So, all in all, didn't get everything finished that was on my list!  Oh Well!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!