Sunday 30 January 2011

Been playing around with my new stamps that turned up yesterday, and having a try at the beautiful new cards that are popping up everywhere.. saw so many of them at Sandown.. they were stunning!  A bit of a culture shock for me though, as I tend to be quite neat and symmetrical with cards, so this style was a step out of my comfort zone, but I really enjoyed it... Have to go shopping, but will be making more when I get back!

Anyway.. I was so pleased with it.. I have decided to enter it into the CD Sunday Blog Challenge... this weeks theme is Love is in the air.....  thought this image fitted the title....



The stamp used is from Lily of the Valley, and for the CD element I have taken the backing paper from one of my CD's, Simply Strolling...  Hope you like it! xxx

5 comments:

  1. It may be out of your comfort zone Debs but it's a great card. Not sure how you managed the linky bit but we will find you anyhow. Thank you for making our challenge your first! Good to see you at CD Sunday.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Jenny... I wanted to join the other week with the sketch, but time was against me! :-) Really enjoyed this... looking forward to future challenges now I have my crafty mojo back! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Debs, beautiful stamps and fab colours, do I spot a touch of Marianne Dies. Thanks for making our challenge the first to join in with. Hope to see more of you.
    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christine.. and errm LOL Yes you do! LOL
    Just bought myself some new pencils so spent out this month, but getting some more dies come payday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debs
    Rather a convoluted way of finding you. Trust you my friend.
    Lovely card and thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Hope to see you every week now.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!