Saturday 27 November 2010

Time off from designing

and finally getting round to doing the pictures for my daughters bedroom...  Only had the patterns since April! LOL  The design is by the very very lovely Judith Maslen, who I met in April, (when I bought the pattern... have two more in the same theme) and then I was so lucky the other month to go to one of her all day workshops.. was a 5am start for me, but so very worth it!  Booked in to do it again.
Anyway.. here is a "work in progress" of the pattern I am doing.. it is called The Enchanted Garden
hugs all
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous Debs and I look forward to seeing the finished article. Judith is a lovely lady isn't she and such a good and fun teacher. I am also looking forward to our next workshop with her.
    Hugs
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!