Friday 12 July 2013

MEGA EXCITEMENT!!!!!

Hello!   Sorry I haven't blogged lately.... been mad busy in the background sorting stuff out!

Sorting what?  Well! As you asked! :-)

New Blog on the Block......  and a fantabulous one.. you have to check it out.....  Challenge Prize Blog.... with some totally amazing sponsors, including Simply Betty Stamps, Kenny K, FeeJ, Eye Art Candy, Indigo Blu, Derwent, Penny Black, Rick St Dennis and many many more.......  go check it out....  Through the Purple Haze ......  But... before you go......  check out this too for a totally amazing prize giveaway!


Just look at all those goodies.. including a melt pot.... I neeeeeeeeeeeed one of them!! How do you get your hands on all of that?  Simples....  pop over to Through The Purple Haze, and join in every week from MONDAY.. (Yes it all starts Monday) until we break for Christmas..... and you are in a with a change of winning the lot!

I hope you come and join us... we have a huge amount of talent in the DT..... some totally stunning samples have been created, so there will be masses of inspiration for you all... I am so thrilled to be part of it... and to be part of it right from the very beginning..... I think this is going to be fantastic!

So check it out... here is the link .......  Through The Purple Haze  Grab a coffee of something, and go see, follow the links too so can can see the DT blogs.. some amazing stuff going on.

Meanwhile.. a couple of piccies to leave you with.....  Been busy with The Book of Days, and thrilled with the Journal I made.........



It is called a Dos-a-Dos, meaning Back to Back... It is not finished.. I am still playing with the cover and making it all splendid (the writing is only blocked in, needs colour!).........had so much fun making it.. I am going to buy a roll of canvas and make one with five folios instead of just two!

And... pop back Monday... when TTPH launches and see what is going on...... and .. see what I made with this!!!



Have a fabulous weekend.....  I am off to finish my last DT sample.. and then we go Live!

See you Monday!   Toodles! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!