Saturday 20 July 2013

I Drew Pretty!

And I am thrilled!!!!

I may have mentioned.. I am doing the wonderful Book of Days with Effy, and I confess to being woefully behind already.. we are only three weeks in... whoops!  So this morning.. I was up early, and I played!  And for a rare change...everything went according to plan..... Happy Day!!!!

The combination of Effys videos, and the workshop I took recently with Kat McBride..( Kat Can Paint ) .... resulted in a moment of sheer magic on my desk.......

And here it is!....... Using scrapbook papers, and my trusty Coloursoft pencils!




You have no idea how thrilled and bouncy bouncy chuffed I am!   Off to add her to this weeks Piece A Week.....  Yayyyyyyy!
hugs xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my....you never cease to amaze me with your pencils......i love your project.....just wow!!!!
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love your pencils.... wish I could draw mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be thrilled, gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!