Monday 29 July 2013

Simply Beautiful Images!

Good Morning... Welcome to another week of Through the Purple Haze Blog Challenges..... This week is the week of Team B.. so that is me! :-)

Our Wonderful and Fabulous sponsor this week, is the Wonderful and Fabulous Simply Betty Stamps.....  and Oh Wow.. her website is amazing... so much to look at and want!!

Well.. we were all very lucky, and allowed to choose an image to work with this week, after much ooohing and ooooooohing, I finally chose one..... I totally fell in love with her, the beautiful Witchy Wednesday,  I think she is beyond cute!

Now.... what to do with her? The theme for the week was Favourite Colours..... that was easy.. Purples and Greens..... Making something spectacular.. Hmmmm... thinking cap time to do the image and the team proud!!!

So, two projects from me..... First a mini canvas....  Inky sprayed background....few flourish stamps, computer generated wording and the digi image.. and even a touch of glitter!!!  Rather pleased with her I have to say!


 For my second project.. I had an idea... and dug out the slide mailers I have had for ages, cos I neeeeeded them, but was never sure what to do with them!  You know the ones.. the solid cardboard little book things, that when you open them, you can put four microscope slides in them for safety.  Saw a project ages ago with them, and had to have some.. and they have been sat on the shelf ever since.... till now!  I am thrilled with this one.........  Again, same ingredients as before, inky stuff, flourishes, computer generated text and the beautiful Witchy Wednesday...... plus some gloopy ink and ..well, the ingredients in the book :-)




Even if I say so myself... How Cute Is That!!!!!

So.. that is me done..... now hop yourself over to Through The Purple Haze to join in this week..... not only can you win some Simply Betty Digi's, if you play along every week.. you go in the draw for the Christmas Bumper Goody Box!

Have fun... and see you over there!   Toodles! :-) xxx


A little addition...... I have just entered this for the challenge over at  My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge..... this week it is Favourite  Fruit Colour... so Purple and Green.... well.. I love plums and apples.... so Yayyyyyyyyy!!! :-) x

7 comments:

  1. Gosh Debs this is sooo great! so much work must have gone into it! i hope you are entering challenges with it....bloody brilliant you talented lady you
    Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita.. Glad you like them! Entering challenges.... you know what... I don't! Silly huh.. I do all this for the DT team, but I never think to post into other challenges.. I really must! Think I will go have a looksee what is out there and play along! Hugs to you! xxx

      Delete
  2. You certainly did the team proud! Love purple and green too, it's beautiful. You're right the image is fab also! Such an amount of work, well done. It's fantastic!
    Eithne
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous Deb, love them both. You've done a great job :)
    xxxx
    Hugs
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! The textures and colors are yummy. So glad I came to visit your blog (from FB Art Abandonment).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your card, Debs! The purple and green is also a favorite color combo of mine. Witchy Wednesday is so cute too and you colored her so nicely.

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with us at My Heart Pieces this week. What a cute Digi and green and purple so go together. Great job. PennyRae at pennyraescreation.blogspot.com for My Heart Pieces

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!