Thursday 28 February 2013

T is for......

Thursday.. as well as Tuesday!

Hello... late again this week... still very busy sorting, but I am starting to get somewhere now which is good! Only a quick blog while I have my coffee break.... and then I will leave you in peace!
I finished my Mirror Image challenge piece.... in the nick of time.. it shuts today (ish!.. I set it, so I can change the rules.. but I was good and did it on time!)

So here it is..... The rules...
One picture... Mirrored Four times, each image using a different media.......



(why is it upside down?!?!?!)

I will be the first to say it is not perfect.... but it was fun to do!

Quick close ups of each section...... (the whole background was spray inked and then ghosted with stencils)




Black pen Zentangled



Derwent Intense Pencils.. heavily coloured and blended, then water washed




Paper scraps... and some black pen




Twinkling H2O's and metallic pro markers


Right.. that is it from me..... sadly the craft cupboard now has to be closed up and moved.. so not sure what will be happening with next weeks Piece a Week.... but I am sure the girls will be busy producing beautiful art.. so don't forget to click that link!

Toodles! xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!