Sunday 14 August 2011

Only Ovals...

Hello!  Sunday again... where is the year going??  And as it is Sunday, we have a new Challenge over at CD Sunday, which I am delighted to be guest DT-ing this month.....  this week it is Only Ovals.  I have to admit to getting a bit of a headache with this one.. had to think outside the box... well obviously.. boxes are square, the challenge was Oval! LOL  Anyway, I decided to make a wall plaque instead of a card, and using Paper Flower Boutique I covered a oval of hefty card, then used the oval flower segments to build up blooms to decorate... I hope you like it!







Sorry I am a bit late in the day posting this.....  but I have just got home from a Fabulous weekend away, which all started at Newmarket, watching the Legendary and Totally Amazing Tom Jones live... WOW!  He is Amazing....  such a fantastic voice, and can certainly capture the crowds... especially the ladies!!!  Was a brilliant brilliant night.... 

Right.. off to recover from the rest of the weekend, which was fairly full pace....   Hope to see you all at CD Sunday with your ideas on Ovals!

hugs xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debs. Glad you enjoyed your weekend.
    Great wall plaque and good to have something other than a card.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debs, pleased you enjoyed your weekend, especially Tom Jones.
    Super idea of a wall plaque and your ovals are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!