Sunday 28 August 2011

My last week at CD Sunday.....

sob sob sob! :-)

Have had a smashing month!  Been great to be a Guest DT there.. such a fabby blog.. lovely ladies and so much inspiration, I  will really miss it!  I know I can join in at any time, but I enjoyed having the "pressure" on me to make a card.. something although I try to do on a regular basis, I often fail at because life gets in the way.. having the deadlines has been great and forced me to use my crafty stash... found things I had forgotten I had! :-)

Anyway... this weeks Challenge is  Just Because.  A fairly open theme!  But got me thinking... Just because what?  Just Because I can?  Just Because It's Friday?  Just Because I Love You?  Just Because I want to?  Just Because....  oh the possibilities!!!

And then I remembered a CD I bought recently, and hadn't used yet.....   so my card is... Just Because It Is Wine O'Clock!!!  Thought it fitted the bill perfectly!



I used the fabulous Wine Buffs CD by Katy Sue ... so many smashing images on there.. having used it for this, I can see me using it again and again and again!

Right.. thats it from me...   Hope you all have a great Sunday, and hope to see you over at CD Sunday... Just Because You Can!!!!

xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Debs and if I may coin my own sentiment - Going out with a Bang. We have loved having you as our Guest Designer this month and I sincerely hope it won't be the last time.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, suitable for so many people lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Debs. We have loved having you as our Guest Designer for this month. I will keep the 'pressure' on for you to join us each week. LOL
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!