Sunday 23 January 2011

Parchment Day

Had a wonderful day yesterday at The Sandown Show.  I was helping on the Parchment stand and chatted to sooo many wonderful people.. some were Parchers, some have tried in the past (and will hopefully try again) some were just starting...   had a wonderful time chatting and chatting and chatting...
Managed to get some Parchment done, but not very much, too busy to concentrate for long, so left the complicated grid work alone, and played with rubber stamps and pencils instead!

Did a bit of shopping too (he he he)  so off to play with my new stamps and pencils and see what else I can come up with!
xxx

update... one of my new stamps... a Belles n Whistles from J and C Crafts and a Pergamano circle pattern grid... and my scrummy collection of pencils!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooooooo love the look of the new circle grid from Pergamano. Fab stamps and beautifully coloured. So pleased you enjoyed your day.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!