Saturday 30 July 2011

Finaly gave in and joined the club...


The Pro Marker Club that is!

My first ever lot (errr. yes a fair few lot!!) of pro markers turned up this morning..... having spent what seems like forever not wanting them cos I am a Pencil Fan.... and anyway they are only posh felt tips. so what is the big deal... blah blah blah.... but I caved into peer pressure and bought some.... and...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Oh Wow..... why have I resisted for so long?!?!?  I do love my Pencils, I will always love my Pencils... but WOW.. different effect and I love them!

I dug out a digi image I printed a while ago and had a play.....  for my first ever try.. I am quite pleased with myself!!





Bet it was a fluke though! LOL  Off to play some more to find out!
xxxxx




 UPDATE.............................




 OK... Second go..... and I still love them....... lots and lots and lots now!   I might be gone some time.. stamped out a few images to play with! LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxx




5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club! LOL! Great first attempts Debs. Some bad news for you though - or perhaps that should be late news. Letraset have a special offer on until Monday, buy one pack get one free (http://www.letraset.com/products/2142-Special-Offer/). And as usual if a company has a money saving offer on an item it usually means a 'new improved' version is coming out soon. Flexmarker is being released on Tuesday (http://letrasetblog.com/product-news/flexmarker/). They will work along side Promarkers, they have different nibs to PM and they are refillable. the word on 'the street' is that they'll be about £4.99 each. They're the POD on C&C next Tuesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes welcome to the Promarker club, you can't beat them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeehaw, welcome to the Promarker club, I have lots too and I love them.
    I also have sets A & B of Copics, bought in a mad moment but I prefer the Promarkers.
    Super results for a 'beginner' LOL
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Promarkers too but have to confess to having some copics, la Plumes and now spectrum noir. I like the spectrums because they are refillable and at a more reasonable price than the flexmarkers that have just been released. I've used a mixture of all of them at times and they all work together well.

    Great colouring Debs can't wait to see more. Colouring in is one of my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message.. I would love to know what you think of my blog!